Thursday, November 22, 2012

Positives

In honor of Thanksgiving I have decided to post a list of things that I am Thankful for.

My Amazing husband- he is why I will fight this thing as hard as I can- no negotiations, I am beating this Cancer and growing old with him. I love him more than words can say.

My Mom, she is wonderful, always there for me. I love her!

The rest of my family, who is very supportive.

My friends, especially Liz, who I can laugh with, talk philosophy with, and who is also super supportive and will help me get through this thing.

My work: I LOVE my job, it is challenging, a pain in the butt, super stressful. But, at the end of the day I love it.

My colleagues and bosses: The ones that I have told so far have been super supportive and great about this whole thing. They also help me get through the stressful day by laughing with me about the insanity of it all.

God: We are having a tough time right now but when it comes right down to it. I believe in her, I love her and I hope that she will see me through this thing!

Philosophy: I love philosophy! I spend many hours pondering life, God, the world, everything. I also love reading what other philosophers think, picking apart their arguments, at times laughing at them, other times agreeing with them.

History: It is amazing to learn about our past and see how much things have changed and how much they have stayed the same.

Books: I love reading. Fiction, non fiction! This world would be a very lame place without books. Books can be so much better than television because you get to picture the world for yourself. They can pull you out of this world and bring you to another one. I will be doing a lot of reading on this journey!

I know the punctuation etc of this post is horrid, please ignore that! I am still waking up and did not feel like editing or paying attention to that stuff.

That is all for now,

I Fight Like A Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment