Monday, November 19, 2012

Life goes on

Well, it is back to work for me today. Something I noticed when my husband was first diagnosed with his cancer and now that I have been diagnosed with my cancer; no matter what the world keeps on turning, life keeps moving. It feels so odd; here I am feeling like I am at a standstill, locked in the shock of the news, fixated on it and the rest of the world is business as usual. I feel like yelling: Hey! Slow down a minute, I have just been kicked in the gut! But the world just keeps on going.

I understand that is the way it needs to be, people have their lives after all. It just seems like I am locked in this place while everything is racing around me.

That being said I am happy the world is still turning and life is still moving. It is reassuring.

My fellow warriors: Take a deep breath, as difficult as it is, it does make things easier.


That is all for now,

I Fight Like A Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment