Monday, December 31, 2012

Updates

Hi All,

Sorry I have not been posting here. I have been in Cancerland, which is no wheres as fun as it sounds. It's scary, lonely and miserable at times. I am very blessed though to have my husband, family and friends to help me through. I have another long infusion coming up Wednesday. The long infusions are the infusions that make me sick :-P  So not looking forward to that.

Update, I had my wonderful husband buzz my head while my mother-in-law held my hand. Hair was coming out by the handful and I refused to sit there miserable crying every time hair came out. It does not look as bad as I thought it would. I even went hatless in Target. I did not get any stares, it was not as bad as I thought it would be.

I am going to try to update this blog more often.

For my chemo brothers and sisters. Chemo sucks doesn't it? Just think of it this way. Yeah chemo makes you sick and saps your energy but just think. While it is doing all that; it is killing the cancer too! We just have to hang in there through all the crap. If we do that we will kick cancer bootay!!

That is all for now,

-I Fight Like a Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment