Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I do not feel like blogging today

However as promised I am going to keep blogging through this journey. Today I saw the oncologist, my first infusion is Wens. They will be injecting three chemo drugs into my body with a bunch of other stuff. Hopefully the benadryl will make me sleepy. My mother in law is coming into town to help me through this, thankfully. I am so blessed with wonderful family and friends.

When I met with the oncologist today she told me that this is not fair, she called it a nightmare, which it is. But, I realized something, with nightmares you eventually end up waking up. For the next 6 months, I will be undergoing chemo therapy; then maybe radiation while continuing on infusions of one drug for one year. At some point I will have surgery. I will make it!

That is all for now,

-I Fight Like a Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment