Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Rough Day

Well it is official the cancer has spread to my lymph node. I have done a lot of crying today as you can imagine. The rest of this week is going to be spent doing chemo prep. Monday, my birthday I am having a port put in. How sucktastic is that?? At least I will get some good drugs on my birthday :-p

So on tap for the rest of this week: Drs. appointments, pre-op (for the port), Dental appointment (shutter), cleaning, sanitizing, bleaching my home. Friday eve hanging with my buddy Liz, shopping! This weekend pre-chemo cut and possible color, shall I go purple,, anyone??? Must buy hats and put together my chemo kit.

I am currently taking recommendations for headwear. I would love to wear a faux fur hat to work hehehe.
This is happening so fast, I am terrified but relieved to be working towards getting this cancer out of my body. DEATH to this cancer!!!!

..................................................................................................
For those that are going through the same thing. I am so sorry (((hug))). It feels awful doesn't it? It is okay to cry, you are still strong you will still beat this. If you are about to need chemo and need a chemo buddy, e-mail me. Or you can just keep up with my blog. Is chemo a little farther in your future, watch my blog, I will lay it all out here for you to see; you will know what to expect. You are not alone. We can do this!


No comments:

Post a Comment