Sunday, December 23, 2012

Chemo Sucks

Hi All,

Sorry for the delay in posting. Chemo is kicking my butt, more importantly it is kicking the Cancers butt, hopefully a lot worse than mine!

Peoples reaction and side effects to Chemo varies widely; some have no issues at all, others have every side effect in the book and then some. I am in the middle, Thank God.

During chemo I may be less active on this blog, it takes focus most times just to get through the day. For instance, today I have this sour taste in my mouth that will not go away, it is making me nauseous and driving me crazy. Trying to find a drink to tame the taste will probably take a significant part of my day.

to my chemo bros and sisters hang in there. I know there are days where I do not know how I am going to get through this. The only thing that keeps me going is my husband, I am going to grow old with that man, so somehow I will make it through this!

That is all for now,

I Fight Like a Woman

No comments:

Post a Comment