Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Day before TCH 2

They call my treatment TCH ( Taxotere, Carboplatin and Herceptin). Every three weeks I get an infusion of all three. Every week I get Herceptin. Tomorrow I get all three, I am not looking forward to the aftermath. But, I will make it through. If I must I will crawl back into my chemo cave for a few days or a week and just chill.

Today will be spent prepping for my recovery. I will be packing my chemo bag, creating an easy log to keep track of side effects and making a comfortable chemo cave. I learned some tips and tricks from my last Tx so I will incorporate those to make me as comfortable as possible.

To everyone who is going through Chemo, my advice ,take the lessons from your previous infusions of what worked to get you through and incorporate them.


No comments:

Post a Comment