Tuesday, January 8, 2013

hello

Good Evening World,

This has been a long day. Chemo changes perception, I thought tomorrow was Friday lol. It is only Wens, I was so hoping it was going to be Friday so I can feel better. Crazy huh?

It is so hard to be positive right now, the main thing I am dealing with is exhaustion, nausea and mouth issues. Nothing tastes nor feels right this time around. Maybe it is earlier than I think it is, I feel like I should be starting to feel better by now.

Tomorrow is another Tx of Herceptin.
YAY Go team Herceptin! It is the infusion that so far has caused me no issues.

I will whip my cell phone or kindle out and walk you through the process tomorrow.

I took some nausea medicine and attivan I am starting to get kind of sleepy so I am going to go for now,

-I Fight Like a Woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment