Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Big Tx 4

Today went pretty well, I even took a couple of cat naps during the infusion and one longer nap when I got home. Been trying to stay on top of my nausea medications and hope to sleep well tonight. I did take some pictures today which I will post as soon as I am strong enough and can figure out how to get the pics off of my phone.

The Oncologist had a talk with me about exercise. He says there are days that I will not be able to but I should try on days I can. So I am going to have my wonderful husband take some short walks with me, just in case I get dizzy. The Oncologist said that it will make it easier to recover from my impending surgery.

Two more big infusions to go...then I meet with the surgeon. I am very nervous about that because it will result in missed work and an even greater change in body appearance. 

Can't wait to finish all this so I can get back to work and have semi-normal life again.

That is all for now

-I Fight Like A Woman

2 comments:

  1. Can you swim? When it gets warmer you can come use our pool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should be able to swim once it warms up and incision scars heal from my surgery. :-) Thanks Liz.

      Delete